What will you learn?
- • Profiles of sales professionals
- • Understanding the customer's business can help you sell
- • Create value, do not seek to sell things that will not be useful
- • Challenging the customer as a selling method
- • Creating a Sales Mentoring Culture in Your Company
This book is ideal for
- • Sellers who need tips to improve their profile
- • Entrepreneurs and managers who want to leverage business sales
- • Sales team leaders
Who wrote the book?
As Chief Executive Advisor at CEB, Brent Adamson serves as the company's top storyteller broadly covering issues from customer loyalty to the sales representative's performance to organizational productivity. He is the co-author of the best-selling The Challenger C... (Read more)
Matt Dixon is the head of the CEB Customer Services and Financial Services Group in Arlington, VA. He is a keynote speaker and guest advisor to corporate leadership teams around the world on topics ranging from sales and marketing effectiveness to customer service and differentiation of customer experience. The author is Ph.D. from... (Read more)