What will you learn?
- • Why your motivation depends on your ability to choose
- • Why the difference between good and bad teams is psychological safety
- • Why you should embrace creative desperation
This book is ideal for
- • Professionals who need the motivation to produce more
- • All people looking for new ways to work with more focus and motivation
- • Leaders who need tips to drive better team performance
Who wrote the book?
Charles Duhigg is a Pulitzer Prize-winning American reporter who works for The New York Times, a graduate of Yale University and Harvard Business School in New York. Duhigg's book on the science of habit formation, entitled The Power of Habit: Why we do what we do in life and in business, was published by Random House on February 28, 2012. An extract was published in The New York Times... (Read more)