What will you learn?
- • The importance of trust in persuasion
- • How the environment influences productivity
- • The importance of first impression in relationships
- • How simple changes in communication can influence whole teams and even companies
This book is ideal for
- • Everyone who wants to have more control over their relationship with other people
- • Leaders who want to communicate better with their team
- • You who need tips to make a good impression
Who wrote the book?
Robert Beno Cialdini is Professor Emeritus of Regent Psychology and Marketing at Arizona State University and was a Visiting Professor of Marketing, Business, and Psychology at Stanford University as well as the University of California at Santa Cruz. He is best known for his 1984 book on Persuasion and Marketing, Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. The book sold more than three million copies and was translated into thirty languages. The author was listed on the New York Times Best Seller list, and Fortune lists him in his "75 Smarter Corporate Books." Cialdi... (Read more)