What will you learn?
- • Find out how Jack Welch received the biggest bonus in history when retiring
- • Know the characteristics that Jack uses to hire professionals
- • Find out how Jack overcame crises in his time at GE
- • Meet the 20-70-10 talent retention methodology
- • Learn Jack's techniques for finding the job of your dreams
- • Find out how to plan your company's future without losing the flexibility
This book is ideal for
- • People who wants to find the job of dreams
- • Leaders that need to find out how to plan their company's future without losing the flexibility
- • Everybody who needs tips to know how to hire people
Who wrote the book?
John Frances Welch Jr. is an American executive. Author of several books, he currently advises a select group of Fortune 500 CEOs. His career began in General Electric in 1960 and in 1981 he became the eighth Chairman and CEO of the company. In his 20 years as CEO of General Electric, he took the company out of a large bureaucracy and applied various managerial innovations. When he retired from GE in 2001, Jack Welch wrote his autobiography, called JACK: Straight From The Gut (Jack, definitive in Portuguese). He also spends much of his time traveling around the world, talking to people at all levels of the company, answering his questions about dozens of broad topics. These encounters inspired another book, Winning. Jack Welch became famous in the business world through his achievements and management skills during his m... (Read more)
Suzy Welch is an author, commentator and business journalist. She writes a weekly business column, Way Welch, with her husband, Jack Welch. The Welches are also the co-authors of Winning, a # 1 Wall Street Journal and international bestseller, and his... (Read more)