What will you learn?
- • Learn why conventional wisdom will not help you when starting a business
- • Discover why you have to like what you do and create a product that solves your problems
- • Understand why you should not seek investment when starting a business
- • Discover the differences between a real business and a startup
- • Learn how to prevent meetings from hampering your productivity
- • Discover why half a product is better than a full pump half product
This book is ideal for
- • Investors and entrepreneurs who need unconventional tips to open a new business
- • Everyone who wants to discover the importance of liking what you do
- • Leaders who need to change their way of managing teams
Who wrote the book?
David Heinemeier Hansson is a Danish programmer and creator of the popular Ruby on Rails web development framework and Wiki Instiki. He is also a partner of Basecamp software development company. Hansson co-wrote Agile Web Development with Rails with Dave Thomas in 2005 as part of The Facets of Ruby series. He also co-wrote Getting Real, Rework a... (Read more)
Jason Fried is a writer, blogger, and founder of Basecamp, a company that creates small project management software. He is the co-founder and president of 37signals, a Chicago-based private company that has committed to building the best possible web-based tools with the least amount of resources needed. The series... (Read more)