What will you learn?
- • Understand how marketing has changed
- • Discover the new way of doing marketing
- • Understand how to use traditional marketing to get people's permission
- • Learn how to gain the confidence and data of your potential customers
- • Learn how to transform your customer interactions into a long-term relationship
- • Once you have established this relationship, learn how to turn it into a
This book is ideal for
- • Marketing professionals who need to reinvent themselves
- • New entrepreneurs who need tips for capturing and keeping customers
- • Businesses that need to change the way they do marketing
Who wrote the book?
Seth Godin is the author of 18 best-selling books worldwide, which have been translated into more than 35 languages. He writes about the post-industrial revolution, the way ideas spread, marketing, abandonment, leadership and, above all, about changing everything. You may be familiar with your Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip and Purple Cow books. In addition to writing and speaking, Seth founded Yoyodyne and Squidoo. His blog (http://sethgodin.typepad.com/)... (Read more)