What will you learn?
- • The Key to Building a Megabrand
- • Building a Brand-Driven Organization Through Service-Branding
- • The Essentialities in Brand Advertising and Relationship Branding
- • Improve Your Organization's Positioning
- • Embrace the Learning Curve
Who wrote the book?
Born in Chicago in the United States in 1931, Philip Kotler first attended DePaul University for two years in his hometown and earned his master's degree from the University of Chicago. After his master's degree, Kotler earned his Ph.D. in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT. In addition to his two economics degrees, Kotler has a postdoctoral degree from Harvard University in mathematics and one in behavioral sciences from the University of Chicago.... (Read more)