What will you learn?
- • How to control yourself in difficult negotiations
- • The importance of mutual respect in a negotiation
- • Respecting the opinions of others
- • How to communicate persuasively
- • Learn to make irrefutable offers
Who wrote the book?
William L. Ury is a writer and professor at Harvard College. He is the co-author of 'Getting to Yes'. Ury was educated at Le Rosey and the Andover Academy, where he graduated in 1970. In college, Ury studied anthropology, linguistics, and classics. Ury received his B.A. from Yale a... (Read more)