What will you learn?
- • Understand the 3 types of motivation
- • Know the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivations
- • Understand when to use each
- • Know the 3 pillars of intrinsic motivation
- • Learn how to motivate your team using different types of motivation
- • Understand why your business needs a purpose
Who wrote the book?
Daniel H. Pink is the author of several books on the universe of contemporary work. His books have already been translated into 34 languages, and he has several bestsellers that sold together, more than 2 million copies worldwide. Pink grew up in the small suburban town of Bexley, Ohio, outside Columbus, and graduated from Bexley High School in 1982. He graduated from Yale Law School in 1991 and was the editor-in-chief of the Yale Law & Policy Review. Deciding not to practice law, Pink has worked in various public and poli... (Read more)