What will you learn?
- • The influence of different ways of thinking in their decision making
- • How to ponder the decisions made by each of the thought forms
- • How to use your subconscious in your favor
- • How to Encourage Your Mind From Memories
This book is ideal for
- • People interested in taking advantage of our different ways of thinking
- • Leaders who need to know how to ponder the decisions made by each of the thought forms
- • Anyone interested in using the subconscious in their favor
Who wrote the book?
Daniel Kahneman is a behavioral finance theorist who explains human behavior in risk situations from cognitive science. He obtained a degree in mathematics and psychology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 1954 and a doctorate in psychology from the University of California at Be... (Read more)