What will you learn?
- • Keep your mental health independent of the situation
- • Use the Power of Now to create and maintain the perfect relationship
- • Have attitude and accept the consequences
- • Do not let fear keep you from living the moment
This book is ideal for
- • Those looking forward to learning to live the present
- • Those who seek to live better and more peacefully
- • People who seek emotional stability
Who wrote the book?
Eckhart Tolle, pseudonym of Ulrich Leonard Tolle, is a German writer and lecturer, currently residing in Vancouver, Canada, best-selling author on spiritual enlightenment. His best-known book is The Power of Now. After graduating from the University of London, he became a researcher and supervisor at the University of Cambridge. Tolle says that at the age of 29, after several depressive episodes, he underwent a profound spiritual transformation, dissolved his old identity and changed the c... (Read more)