What will you learn?
- • How Habits Work
- • How to Create New Habits
- • How Leaders Create Habits
This book is ideal for
- • People who want to understand the logic behind the habits
- • Everyone who wants to create new habits
- • Leaders who need to develop new habits
Who wrote the book?
Charles Duhigg is a Pulitzer Prize-winning American reporter who works for The New York Times, a graduate of Yale University and Harvard Business School in New York. Duhigg's book on the science of habit formation, entitled The Power of Habit: Why we do what we do in life and in business, was published by Random House on February 28, 2012. An extract was published in The New York Times... (Read more)