What will you learn?
- • Know the 7 habits that will change your life
- • How to have a win-win posture with regards to life
- • How to develop clear objectives that will lead you forward
- • Align your values with universal principles such as honesty
- • Take the reins of your relationship with your future
- • Develop your proactivity
- • Know the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
This book is ideal for
- • Interested in creating new habits and changing one's own worldview
- • People who know they can change, but need an incentive to produce more
- • Men and women focused on the definition of practical business objectives
Who wrote the book?
Stephen Richards Covey is an American writer, author of the best-selling book The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, first published in 1989. He is also the founder of Covey Leadership Center in Salt Lake City and Franklin Covey Corporation, a consulting which helps companies plan better. Covey holds a master's degree in Business Administration from Harvard and a Ph.D. from Brigham Young University. He had 9 children and 52 grandchildren. It became world-renowned with the book The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, released in 1989. Covey instructed people how to become fully effective in life, especially in the professional and management context. But his books... (Read more)