What will you learn?
- • Develop your positive mental attitude
- • See your problems as opportunities
- • Be determined and motivated
- • Influence and motivate others
This book is ideal for
- • All people who need to develop the habit of positive thinking
- • Professionals who want tips on how to change their way of thinking and managing their business
- • Leaders who want new tips on how to influence and motivate people
Who wrote the book?
Napoleon Hill was a very influential American writer in the area of Personal Development and Self-Help. He was a White House Foreign Relations Advisor during President Woodrow Wilson's tenure and was also responsible for writing and preparing the celebrated speeches delivered by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt during his tenure. Among other personalities who were part of the research of Napoleon Hill we have: Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell, Henry Ford, Elmer Gates, Theodore Roosevelt, William Jennings Bryan, George Eastman, John D. Rockefeller. The result of his research was presented in 1928, the year he published his first work "The Law of Triumph". Before its official publication, this work was submitted to bankers, merchants and university professors who, b... (Read more)