What will you learn?
- • How to be more creative
- • Seeking inspiration in other ideas
- • The harms of procrastination in its productivity
- • Adding references in your creative process
- • How to Succeed with Your Creativity
This book is ideal for
- • People who want to be more creative
- • Anyone interested in increasing productivity
- • Creative people who need tips to innovate
Who wrote the book?
Austin Kleon is a New York Times bestselling author with three books in his arsenal: Steal Like An Artist, Newspaper Blackout and Show Your Work! His work has been translated into more than twenty languages and has been featured in NPR's Morning... (Read more)