What will you learn?
- • Learn the 4 steps of the sales process
- • Discover the 4 pillars of the SPIN process
- • Understand how to map the situation of your customer
- • Learn the key questions that will help you sell more
- • Learn how to progress through the steps of the SPIN methodology
- • Discover how Neil arrived at the revolutionary SPIN method
Who wrote the book?
Rackham began his academic training in Psychology, completed in 1966. During his time of research and graduate studies, he began to take the first steps in the world of negotiation and sales, initiating a project that was seeking to develop new tools to study and measure the importance of interpersonal skills to achieve success in sales. Also, he is a bestselling author in sales and creator of the SPIN methodology, widely adopted by sales professionals around the world. From 1970 to 1974, Rackham served as Managing Director of Performance Improvement Ltd., enhancing high-level skills for clients such as IBM, BP, British Airways, Xerox, and Honeywell. In 1974, he founded the Huthwaite Research Group, which later became Huthwaite Inc.,... (Read more)