What will you learn?
- • Children need financial education
- • Lose your fear and take risks
- • Learn about finances
- • Know the story of rich dad and poor dad
This book is ideal for
- • People interested in controlling their own financial lives
- • Curious people who seek to think outside the box (even when it comes to money)
- • Parents worried about raising sentient children
Who wrote the book?
Robert Kiyosaki is an American entrepreneur, author, and a businessman of Japanese descent. After graduating from Merchant Navy, he started working at the Standard Oil Company where he expanded his horizons by traveling the world and exploring new markets. He even went as far as Vietnam to study troop leadership. Later on, Robert's applied to work for Xerox, where he stayed until 1977 to learn about sales. Thanks to the knowledge and experience acquired on this quest, he founded C... (Read more)