What will you learn?
- • Understand the six characteristics of ideas that stick
- • Find out how to simplify your idea
- • Learn to make sure your idea survives
- • Discover the secrets to spread ideas
- • Learn to turn your ideas into stories
- • Learn to add excitement to your ideas
Who wrote the book?
Chip Heath is a professor at the Stanford Graduate School of Business in strategic education courses and business organizations. He is the co-author (along with his brother, Dan) of three books. His latest book, Decisive: How to Make Better Decisions in Life and Work was published in spring 2013 and debuted at # 1 on the Wall Street Journal's bestseller list and # 2 in the New York Times. His 2010 book, Switch: How to Change... (Read more)