What will you learn?
- • Family or career? How to prioritize each one
- • Women need to take leadership roles
- • Despite the advances of the feminist movement, much remains to be done
- • Find out why women earn less than their male counterparts
- • Understand why equality should start at home
- • Discover how to face veiled sexism
This book is ideal for
- • Women who want to learn to deal with sexist situations at work
- • Leaders who need to manage diverse teams
- • All people who understand that equal treatment should start at home but need tips to apply this concept
Who wrote the book?
Sheryl Sandberg is the COO of Facebook. Before working on Facebook, she was vice president of online sales and operations at Google. She also went through the American treasure where she was chief of staff. Sharyl lives in... (Read more)