What will you learn?
- • Learn the role of hormones in your behavior
- • Understand the difference between short-term and long-term focus CEOs
- • Understand the role of empathy in your ability to lead
- • Discover how autonomy influences the way people work
This book is ideal for
- • Curious about the influence of hormones on our behavior
- • CEO's and managers who want to improve
- • Leaders who need to learn to be more empathic with their employees
Who wrote the book?
Simon O. Sinek is an author, speaker, and consultant who writes about leadership and management. He is known for popularizing concepts such as the Golden Circle and the 5 Why widely adopted by professionals around the world. Sinek began his career in the New York advertising agencies Euro RSCG and Ogilvy & Mather. He later launched his own business, Sinek Partners. His lecture How Great Leader... (Read more)