What will you learn?
- • What is an OKR?
- • What indicators and KPIs should your company follow?
- • How to set up a production line?
- • Find out the level of maturity of the people on your team
- • Learn how to retain and reward your talents
- • Understand how to make strategic planning for your company
This book is ideal for
- • Managers, directors, CEOs and all the people who lead a team
- • Beginning entrepreneurs who want to better understand business management
- • students and curious about business administration
Who wrote the book?
Andrew Stephen "Andy" Grove was an American businessman and engineer born in Hungary. He went to the United States in 1956 where he became one of the first employees of Intel Corporation, a company that later became CEO. Andy is a famous author on management and leadership. Grove was president of Intel in 1979, its CEO in 1987 and its Pr... (Read more)