What will you learn?
- • Discovering a new way of negotiating
- • Understanding the other party when negotiating
- • Turning your opponent into an ally
- • Important details in a negotiation
- • The importance of a Plan B
Who wrote the book?
William L. Ury is a writer and professor at Harvard College. He is the co-author of 'Getting to Yes'. Ury was educated at Le Rosey and the Andover Academy, where he graduated in 1970. In college, Ury studied anthropology, linguistics, and classics. Ury received his B.A. from Yale a... (Read more)