What will you learn?
- • Learn to feel emotions in the right way
- • Identify the difference between fear and intuition
- • Be fully aware
- • Have attitudes that support your personal values
- • Seek to make lasting changes
- • Find the balance between comfort and challenge
Who wrote the book?
Susan David is a psychologist at Harvard Medical School, co-founder and co-director of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital and CEO of Evidence Based Psychology, a business consulting firm. She wrote the book Emotional Agility, which was named the best leadership book on Amazon in 2016. Susan David, Ph.D., is an award-winning psychologist at Harvard Medical School; co-founder and co-director of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital; and CEO of Evidence Based Psychology, a boutique business consultancy. She is the author of the # 1... (Read more)