What will you learn?
- • In this book by Tony Robbins, discover the influence of pleasure and pain on your behaviors
- • Discover the influence of your beliefs on your perception
- • Reclose your habits from pleasures
- • Do not let your emotional state affect your behavior
- • Assuming the mastery of your emotions
- • Your values as a guide to your decisions
This book is ideal for
- • Everyone who feels they are a little out of control of their own lives
- • Interested in changing habits to have a better life
- • People who want to learn to be more rational and have control over their own emotions.
Who wrote the book?
He is the author of six best-selling books internationally, most recently including the New York Times # 1 UNSAKAKEABLE bestseller: Your Finance Freedom Playbook and MONEY: Master the Game. Robbins has trained more than 50 million people from 100 countries through its audio, video, and life training programs. He created the # 1 personal and professional development program of all time, and more than 4 million people participated in his live seminars. Tony Robbins is a founder or partner in more than thirty companies in various industries, ranging from technology (virtual reality) and sports (Major League Soccer) to events and hospitality, in... (Read more)