What will you learn?
- • Understand why monopolies are positive for society
- • Understand why culture is essential in a Startup
- • Find out why all startups need to learn how to sell
- • Understand why your company should control its own destiny
This book is ideal for
- • Entrepreneurs seeking the success of their startup
- • Professionals who want to have a different view of business
- • All the curious about the world of startups
Who wrote the book?
Entrepreneur, lawyer, CrossFitter. Stanford and Stanford Law, co-founded Judicata, formerly Fund Box and Founders. Husband, father. Professional Objectives: find the most interesting job possible and... (Read more)
Peter Andreas Thiel is an American entrepreneur, venture capitalist, philanthropist, political activist, and author. It was ranked No. 4 on the Forbes Midas List of 2014, with a net worth of $ 2.2 billion and No. 246 on the Forbes 400 in 2016, with a net worth of $ 2.7 billion. Thiel was born in Frankfurt and has German citizenship. He moved with his family to the United States as a baby and spent a portion of his education in Africa before returning to the United States. He studied philosophy at Stanford University, graduating with a BA in 1989. He moved to Stanford Law School and received his JD in 1992. After graduation, he worked as a judicial officer for Judge James Larry Edmondson and a securities attorney furniture for Sullivan & Cromwell. He then co-founded PayPal in 1999 and served as the chief executive officer until its sale to eBay in 2002 for $ 1.5 billion. After the sale of PayP... (Read more)