What will you learn?
- • Understand the Bullseye framework to help you prioritize which channels you must choose to grow your business
- • Do not blindly repeat the techniques and tactics adopted by other companies
- • You need to divide your time between product development and demand generation
This book is ideal for
- • To measure the success of your channels, you need to have the right tools, always collecting data about the users that came from each channel
- • You need to have traction goals and align all your efforts to them
- • You must always be testing new strategies and channels to ensure that you are in control of your growth.
Who wrote the book?
Gabriell Weinberg is the founder and CEO of DuckDuckGo, a search engine that supports private browsing and delivers personalized search results to its users. Before that, he was employed at Cadio, LexisNexis, Notehall, and WizeHive. Weinberg holds a bachelor's... (Read more)
Justin Mares is the co-author of the book Traction, and in the open hours, he studies about startups, entrepreneurship, and marketing. In February 2012, Justin co-founded CloudFab, an online platform for the manufacture of 3D printed products. CloudFab was acquired by Exceptional Cloud Services the same year, and Justin became the Growth and Revenue Director until the company was acquired by Rackspace in 2013. As a result of his entrepreneurial... (Read more)