What will you learn?
- • Finding your true self
- • Giving and receiving helps you maintain the natural flow of the universe
- • Accept the situations of life and stop defending yourself
This book is ideal for
- • People who need to reconnect with themselves to stay in balance and thrive
- • All persons seeking personal fulfillment
- • Curious people who want to learn a little more about the importance of personal success in having a good professional life
Who wrote the book?
Deepak Chopra is an Indian physician living in the United States. He holds a degree in medicine from the University of New Delhi. He is also a writer and teacher of Ayurveda, spirituality and mind-body medicine. Chopra believes that a person can achieve "perfect health", a condition "free of disease, which never feels pain" and "that may not grow old or die." Seeing the human body as being subjugated by a "quantum mechanical body" composed not of matter but of energy an... (Read more)