What will you learn?
- • The Myth of Productivity
- • The inefficiency of multitasking
- • The power of discipline and habit
- • The importance of a balanced life
- • The need to think big
This book is ideal for
- • Undisciplined people, who want to improve this characteristic
- • Everyone interested in a more balanced life
- • Professionals who need a career north
Who wrote the book?
Gary Keller is an American author and entrepreneur, owner of Keller Williams Realty International, the largest real estate company in the world. Being born into a family of educators would pave the way for Keller's educational approach to b... (Read more)
Jay Papasan is an American business writer and business executive. He is best known for partnering with Gary Keller on books such as The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, which became a bestseller from the New York Times and a bestseller BusinessWeek, and The ONE Thing, which reached # 1 on the best- sellers of The Wall Street Journa... (Read more)