What will you learn?
- • Find out what black swans are
- • Understand how your brain is easily tricked by improbable events
- • Find out what Medi-Christian and Extremist are
- • Learn how to expose Black Swans that can bring benefits to your life
- • Learn that you are not able to forecast, so you should avoid them
- • Learn to invest using Taleb strategies versus the unlikely
This book is ideal for
- • People who wants to learn to invest using Taleb strategies versus the unlikely
- • Everybody who needs to understand how your brain is easily tricked by improbable events
- • Everyone who wants to Find out what Medi-Christian and Extremist are
Who wrote the book?
Nassim Nicholas Taleb is an author, essayist, statistician, and Lebanon-American risk analyst, mathematical training. Currently residing in the United States, United Kingdom, and Lebanon, he is known for being a financial market leader, being a professor at the Polytechnic Institute of the University of New York and president of the investment company Empirica, also acting as an advisor to the Universa group. Taleb's books deal with unpredictable uncertainties and events... (Read more)