What will you learn?
- • Learn how to deceive people to gain their trust
- • Find out why your enemies may be your best employees
- • Learn how to simulate defects to look more human
- • Find out how the audience's drama and attention can make you more powerful
- • Discover the 48 laws of power of Robert Greene in this summary
This book is ideal for
- • Strategists who want to learn how to win people's trust
- • Leaders worried about better handling their employees
- • All those who seek ways to gain power.
Who wrote the book?
Robert Greene is an American writer best known for his books on strategy, seduction, and power. He worked in collaboration with rapper 50 Cent for the launch of The 50th Law. Greene grew up in Los Angeles and attended the University of California, Berkeley, before earning his Bachelor's degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a BA in classical studies. Before becoming an author, Greene estimates that he has worked in 80 jobs, includ... (Read more)