What will you learn?
- • How to express yourself in public
- • How to sell your ideas better
- • How to organize your speech and make it interesting
- • The importance of dressing well in a presentation
- • How To Deal With Anxiety Before A Presentation
Who wrote the book?
Chris Anderson is the owner of TED, a non-profit organization that provides lectures based on ideas and holds an annual conference in Vancouver, Canada. After his internship in Bath, England, he moved to Oxford University, graduating in 1978 with a degree in philosophy, politics, and economics. Chris then served as a journalist, working in newspapers and radio, including two years producing a worldwide news service on the Seychelles. Back in the UK in 1984, Chris was captivated by the personal computer revolution and became an editor in one of the UK's first computer magazines. In 1994, Chris moved to the United States, where he built Imagine Media, publisher of Business 2.0 magazine and creator of the popula... (Read more)