What will you learn?
- • Discover how a child who was abandoned by parents channeled their energies to revolutionize personal computing
- • Discover the history of Apple
- • Understand the stories behind innovations like the iPhone, iPad and Mac
- • Learn how Steve Jobs overcame his resignation from the company he founded and also how he turned it over
- • Find out how your perfectionism helped Steve Jobs win
This book is ideal for
- • Fans of Steve Jobs
- • Technology fans
- • Technology professionals looking for inspiration
Who wrote the book?
Walter Isaacson is an American journalist and writer. He has served as president and chief executive officer of the Aspen Institute and CNN, as well as editor of Time magazine. He is the author of Einstein, His Life, His Universe (2007), Benjamin Franklin: An American Life and Kissinger: A Biography (1992). In co-authoring with Evin Thomas, he wrote Wise Men: Six Friends and the World They Made (1986). In 2007, he became a Time columnist. Isaacson met Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple in 1984, over the years, approached Walter Isaacson amicably intermittently, with occasional bouts of intensity, especially when launching a new product he wanted on the cover of Time or in program CNN, places where Walter worked. After Isaacson's Benjamin Franklin and Einstein Biography, Jobs suggested th... (Read more)