What will you learn?
- • How to focus better and develop your attention
- • Exercises for directing your focus
- • Creating awareness about your body
- • Introducing yourself in the art of meditation
- • Meditation techniques and when to use them
This book is ideal for
- • Interested in focusing better and developing attention
- • Teachers and practitioners of meditation
- • All people who want to train the mind to live with less stress, fear and anxiety.
Who wrote the book?
Mark Williams is Professor of Clinical Psychology at Oxford University. He was one of the creators of cognitive therapy based on mindfulness and is one of the authors of The Mindful Way Through Depression. He is Professor of Clinical Psychology at Univ. of Oxford and Director of the Mindfulness Center of Oxford. He served on the Research Council of... (Read more)