What will you learn?
- • Who is Elon Musk
- • From Zip2 to Tesla Motors, Elon Musk's Space Explorations
- • The future of electric cars
- • The genius and courage of Elon Musk
This book is ideal for
- • Fan of Elon Musk
- • All people who like and work with technology
- • Students and professionals seeking inspiration
Who wrote the book?
Ashlee Vance is an American columnist who writes primarily on business. He is the author of the book Elon Musk. Vance is known primarily for writing for The Register from March 2003 to August 2008 but moved to the New York Times in September 2008 and then to Bloomberg Businessweek in January 2011. Companies covered by Vance, such as IBM, HP, Intel, and Dell, also write about a wide range of technology topics including... (Read more)