What will you learn?
- • Learn about innovation in business models
- • Understand how business models work
- • Discover the business model canvas, a tool to help you create new models
- • Learn how winning companies use this methodology to create new products
- • Meet common business models to inspire yours
- • Learn how to engage your team to create new models
- • Learn to create a map of your consumer's empathy
This book is ideal for
- • New entrepreneurs who want to understand how business models work
- • Big companies want to launch new products
- • Leaders who seek to engage their team to create new models
Who wrote the book?
Alexander Osterwalder is a Swiss business theorist, author, and consultant, known for his work on business modeling and the development of Business Model Canvas. He inve... (Read more)
Dr. Yves Pigneur is a management professor at the University of Lausanne and the Georgia State University, Hong Kong University and the University of British Columbia. Pigneur obtained his doctorate in Information Systems in 1984 at the University of Namur. He had started his academic career as an assistant professor at the University of Namur in 1977. After graduation, he was appointed Professor of Information Systems Management at the University of Lausanne in 1984. He was a visiting professor at the National University of Singapore in 2012 at HEC Montréal in 2013 at Georgia State University and at the University of British Columbia. Pigneur h... (Read more)