What will you learn?
- • Understand how blogs create rumors on the internet
- • Discover how Ryan uses his relationship with bloggers to get stories on TV
- • Understand how Wikipedia tricks bloggers
- • Blogs post first and check later
- • Blogs are weapons of mass destruction
- • Find out how to get bloggers to promote you by spending little
This book is ideal for
- • Beginner bloggers who need tips to have a successful channel
- • All people who believe in internet facts and want to know the truth behind blogs
- • People who want to have their channels advertised on successful blogs
Who wrote the book?
Ryan Holiday is an American author, marketer, and entrepreneur. Also, he is a media strategist and Marketing Director at the American Apparel brand. He is also a media columnist and editor on the New York Observer. Holiday began his professional career after graduating from college at the age of 19. He briefly attended the University of California, Riverside, where he studied political science and creative writing. Holiday worked with Robert Greene, author of The 48 Laws of Power, in the author's New York Times bestselling book, The 50th Law. Today, he advises or works with a variety of best-selling authors including Max, Greene, Timothy Ferriss, Tony Robbins and Vani Hari of Food Babe. He served as Director of Marketing for American Apparel and as an advisor to founder Dov Charney. He left the company... (Read more)