What will you learn?
- • Learn the secrets of Mark Roberge to build a predictable sales machine
- • Discover which vendor profile to hire
- • Learn how to generate leads for your business team
- • Discover how to use incentives to sell more
- • Learn how to build a scalable business process
- • Learn how to train and qualify your sellers
This book is ideal for
- • Beginning Entrepreneurs
- • Business men and women looking to leverage their careers
- • Sellers interested in improving the profile
Who wrote the book?
Mark Roberge is a full professor of the Business Management Unit at Harvard Business School and teaches sales and business marketing in the MBA program. Before HBS, Mark served as SVP Global Sales and Services at HubSpot, where he scaled annual revenue of $ 0 to $ 100 million and expanded his team from 1 to 450 employees. Mark ranked 19th in the Top 5 of Forbes social sellers around the world. He was also awarded as Salesman of the Year in 2010 at the MIT Sales Conference. He is active in many startups as a board member, me... (Read more)