What will you learn?
- • What is a trading map for? How to learn to conquer what you seek ?
- • How to influence others ?
- • Understand how to make good decisions
- • Find out what matters to the other side of the table
- • Discover how to mentally prepare for a negotiation
This book is ideal for
- • All people who seek to achieve what they want by negotiation
- • Sellers and business people who deal daily with negotiations
- • Those who need to improve their communication and influence
Who wrote the book?
Michael Wheeler is an MBA professor at Harvard Business School. He teaches negotiation and several executive courses. Since 1993, Michael A. Wheeler teaches negotiation at Harvard Business School in his MBA program, executive courses and more recently in his HBX digital learning platform. His work focuses on negotiation pedagogy, improvisation in complex dynamic processes, ethics and moral decision-making, and various alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes. For twenty years, he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Negotiat... (Read more)