What will you learn?
- • Art – making things in a way that can be explained
- • Knowledge – axiomatically graspable concept: “all knowledge seems to be teachable, and what is known is learnable."
- • Practical Judgment – judgment used in making good decisions upon overall actions (when specific, it is art)
- • Wisdom – a combination of common sense (nous) and knowledge
- • it only belongs to the wise
- • however, we don’t need it, since we have
- • Common sense – or intellect, it deals with unarticulated truths and is what helps us perfect our virtues.