What will you learn?
- • Find out how Ferrazzi's experience on a golf course has helped him to understand the networking world
- • Understand how you can get mentors and grow with it
- • Learn the importance of making people more successful if you want to create lasting relationships
- • Create real relationships for your life
- • Learn why you should create a network of contacts before you need it
- • Learn simple tips to start making new contacts today
This book is ideal for
- • All people who want to increase their networking
- • Entrepreneurs and salespeople having difficulty making new contacts
- • Those who seek to change the way they relate to strangers and acquaintances
Who wrote the book?
Keith Ferrazzi is an author and speaker on subjects like business, networking, and sales. Keith Ferrazzi is the bestselling author of Who's Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone. Ferrazzi was published in The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Inc. and Fast Company. He was the youngest person to partner and serve as Deloitte Consulting's Marketing Director, where he elevated Deloitte's brand recognition to a primary position, fueling the industry's highest growth rate. As founder and... (Read more)