What will you learn?
- • What practices have led Google to be a huge and successful company
- • The culture practiced in Google and its differential
- • How to retain and hire talent
- • Developing strategies that tolerate change
- • Creating a collaborative and creative environment in your business
This book is ideal for
- • Google Fans
- • Entrepreneurs who need tips on how to manage new startups
- • Anyone interested in the corporate culture of one of today's largest companies
Who wrote the book?
Eric Schmidt is president of Alphabet Inc., the company that controls Google. Eric served as CEO of Google from 2001 to 2011. During this time, he led the company's growth by taking it from a Silicon Vall... (Read more)
Jonathan joined Google in 2002 and managed the design and development of the consumer, advertiser and partner products of the company... (Read more)