What will you learn?
- • Discover a new method of productivity
- • Understand the steps of the GTD
- • Find out how to become more productive with simple rules
- • Know the 4 stages of GTD
- • Learn how to plan your day, your week and your life
- • Learn how to organize to deliver results every time
This book is ideal for
- • Everyone who wants to end self-defeating habits
- • Entrepreneurs and employees who need to increase personal and collective productivity
- • Those interested in learning how to plan and organize a routine
Who wrote the book?
David Allen is a productivity consultant and instructor. He is the creator of Getting Things Done (GTD), a time management method. He grew up in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States, where he acted and won a state championship debate. He went to New College College, now known as New College of Florida, in Sarasota, Florida. His professional career includes jobs as a magician, waiter, karate instructor, personal development instructor and travel agency manager. He says he had 35 professions before he was 35. He began applying his productivity-to-business perspective in the 1980s when he won a contract to design a program for executives and managers at Lockheed Corporation. He is the founder of the David A... (Read more)