What will you learn?
- • Understand the two components of your brain - the top down mind and the bottom up mind
- • Discover the role of focus in your day to day life
- • Discover how self-knowledge helps you to evolve your way of thinking
- • Learn to use your focus to lead better
- • Discover how to empathize with the people around you
- • Learn to use your brain in different ways for different situations
This book is ideal for
- • Professionals and students who find it difficult to stay focused and need some tips
- • Fans of psychology who want to improve their interpersonal relationships
- • Leaders who need to learn how to keep the team focused on the job.
Who wrote the book?
Daniel Goleman is an internationally renowned psychologist who works with business audiences and universities. Also, he also serves as a science journalist, writing about our brain and behavioral sciences for the New York Times for years. Goleman has published books on creativity, transparency, meditation, and intelligence. Author of... (Read more)