What will you learn?
- • Get to know organizations of great impact
- • Understand how to start an exponential organization
- • Understand the impact of exponential organizations
This book is ideal for
- • What are Exponential Organizations
- • How Exponential Organizations use existing resources as assets
- • How to extract and use the data collected daily
- • How information is being generated all the time and how to use this data
- • The future of technology and the Internet of Things
Who wrote the book?
Michael S. Malone is an American author, columnist, publisher, investor, entrepreneur, television producer and has hosted several shows on PBS. Malone is a columnist for ABC News, a contributor to The Wall Street Journal, a contributing editor for Wired, and the editor-in-chief of Edgelings.com, a Web site focused on business and technology news. in Silicon Valley. Malone has authored numerous books and has written the "Insider Silicon" column for ABC since 2000. In his professional writing, he generally uses the name of Michael S. Malone to distinguish his work from that of another US author named Michael Malone, a fiction writer. For his work telling stor... (Read more)
Salim Ismail is a keynote speaker, strategist, and Canadian entrepreneur. He travels extensively talking about topics such as innovative technologies and their impacts on various industries. Salim spent the last 4 years building Singularity University as its Executive Director and co-founder and is currently the University's Global Ambassador. Singularity University is headquartered at NASA's research center and is training a new generation... (Read more)
Focusing on organizational and technological innovation, digitization and society, Yuri has helped hundreds of thousands of people around the world embrace exponential thinking since 2008. In 2017, Yuri was recognized by Thinkers 50 as one of the top 50 greatest authors of emerging management books in the world.... (Read more)