What will you learn?
- • Discover the meaning of emotional intelligence
- • Know the characteristics of emotional intelligence
- • Know the types of emotional intelligence
- • Discover the role of emotional intelligence in our lives
- • Discover the 5 characteristics of emotional intelligence
- • Understand how our QE differs from our IQ
- • Learn to develop your self-motivation
- • Understand how to motivate and help your team grow emotionally
- • Learn to use your QE in your relationships
- • Learn everything in this summary about emotional intelligence
This book is ideal for
- • Curious people who want to understand more about their own emotions
- • All people who seek to have more emotional stability
- • Leaders interested in developing team motivation and willpower.
Who wrote the book?
Daniel Goleman is an internationally renowned psychologist who works with business audiences and universities. Also, he also serves as a science journalist, writing about our brain and behavioral sciences for the New York Times for years. Goleman has published books on creativity, transparency, meditation, and intelligence. Author of... (Read more)