What will you learn?
- • Why you should avoid direct competition
- • What are the six principles that blue ocean strategy requires
- • What is a blue ocean ?
- • Discover how Starbucks differentiated itself to create a billion-dollar brand
- • Understand how Southwest Airlines revolutionized the concept of flying without spending too much
- • Learn how to get out of a competitive market and reinvent yourself
This book is ideal for
- • Entrepreneurs, managers, CEOs, and directors
- • Anyone interested in having a good and healthy business plan
- • Business men and women who need to reinvent themselves
Who wrote the book?
Renée Mauborgne is co-director of the INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute and The INSEAD Distinguished Fellow and professor of strategy at INSEAD. Mauborgne served on President Barack Obama's Council of Assessors on Historically Black Universities and Universities (HBCUs) in the two terms of office of the president. She is also a member of the World Economic Forum. His book Blue Ocean Strategy, co-authored with W. Chan Kim, sold 3.6 million copies and is a bestseller... (Read more)
Kim is the professor in charge of strategic management and international management at INSEAD France and co-director of the Blue Ocean Strategy Institute. Before joining INSEAD, he was a professor at the... (Read more)