What will you learn?
- • What it is to be antifragile
- • The role of failure in antifragility
- • How to minimize your risks and become anti-fragile
- • What are the anti-fragile professions
- • Antifragility as the motor of progress
This book is ideal for
- • People interested in becoming immune to the risks they run daily
- • All those who do not want to be subject to daily uncertainties
- • Professionals who want to arm themselves against the consequences of random events
Who wrote the book?
Nassim Nicholas Taleb is an author, essayist, statistician, and Lebanon-American risk analyst, mathematical training. Currently residing in the United States, United Kingdom, and Lebanon, he is known for being a financial market leader, being a professor at the Polytechnic Institute of the University of New York and president of the investment company Empirica, also acting as an advisor to the Universa group. Taleb's books deal with unpredictable uncertainties and events... (Read more)