What will you learn?
- • Know that sorting helps you read the most important materials first: there are always more relevant materials than others
- • It is important to fix the reason for the reading, that is, decide what you want to learn from reading the material
- • Know that mentally speaking what is being read is an obstacle to rapid reading
- • Learning to read more than one word at a time can maximize your reading speed
- • Do not hesitate to jot down while reading, this helps reinforce what you have learned
- • If the material is relevant, it is worth reading twice
- • Try to put into practice the lessons you have learned from reading, as it is not an end in itself